How to install flashing Honda motorcycle gear indicator on your bike
- Find the red color 4 poles male diagnostic connector, it is usually near the ECU box. Maybe it is one removable cap and partially covered by black tape.
- After the installation, you need to set it up.
- Set your motorcycle rear wheel on the stand frame, turn on the key, the gear indicator is flashing with the letter L. It means it is learning now.
- Start your engine, the letter L will flash to number 1, now you need to change gear to 1.
- In the same way, you set gear 2,3,4,5,6, please remember you need to control the tachometer with your right handlebar throttle, the gear position should compatible with your normal RPM.
- Re-start your engine now, you can see gear number 0,1,2,3,4,5,6
Reset Gear number:
If you set by mistake and some gears did not set in success, you can delete the setting.
Turn on the key, when the gear number show 3 or 4 or 5, turn off the key soon.
Repeat this action 6 times, you will see gears 6,5,4,3,2,1, L. Now the deleting process is finished. You can start set gears again.
Honda Bike Models for your reference:
It works on my honda bike, i recommend you all for honda CBR500 bikes.
Very good product, shipping was fast. Works on VT 750 CA