How to install Ducati motorcycle gear indicator on a bike?
- Find the red color 4 poles male diagnostic connector, it is usually near the ECU box. Maybe it is one removable cap and partially covered by black tape.
- Connect the red cable to the positive, and the green cable to RPM signal. They are important cables for making your bike work with this gear display.
After the installation, you need set it up as below.
- Set your motorcycle rear wheel on the stand frame, turn on the key, the gear indicator is flashing with the letter L. It means it is learning now.
- Start your engine, the letter L will flash to number 1, now you need to change gear to 1.
- n the same way, you set gear 2,3,4,5,6, please remember you need to control the tachometer with your right handlebar throttle, the gear position should compatible with your normal RPM.
- Re-start your engine now, you can see gear number 0,1,2,3,4,5,6
Below is bike years and models to work with it:
Monster696 (todo el año)
Monster795 (todo el año)
Monster796 (todo el año)
Monster821 (todo el año)
Monster1 100 (todo el año)
Monster 1200 (todo el año)
Monster1200s (todo el año)
Monster1200r (todo el año)
Hyperstrada (todos (2013-2015)
fast and good service, thanks a lot!