How to install on your honda bike
- Find the red color 4 pole male diagnostic connector, it is usually near the ECU box. Maybe it is one removable cap and partially covered by black tape.
- After the installation you need set it up.
- Set your motorcycle rear wheel on the stand frame, turn on the key, the gear indicator is flashing with letter L. It means it is learning now.
- Start your engine, the letter L will flash to number 1, now you need change gear to 1.
- In the same way, you set gear 2,3,4,5,6, please remember you need control the tachometer with your right handlebar throttle, the gear position should compatible with your normal RPM.
- Re-start your engine now, you can see gear number 0,1,2,3,4,5,6
Reset Gear number:
If you set by mistake and some gears did not set in success, you can delete setting.
Turn on the key, when the gear number show 3 or 4 or 5, turn off the key soon.
Repeat this action 6 times, you will see gears 6,5,4,3,2,1,L. Now the deleting process is finish. You can start set gears again.
Bike Models for your reference: